The 2019 Federal Election is just around the corner.
Once more, the Wingecarribee Shire is split in to two electorates, Whitlam and Hume.
Whitlam covers a large portion of the Wingecarribee Shire such as Berrima, Bowral, Mittagong, Moss Vale, Robertson and Sutton Forest.
Hume covers Colo Vale, Hill Top, Exeter, Bundanoon, Canyonleigh and Yerrinbool as well as wider electorate area that spans across several councils.
Find out where you can cast your vote on election day. Each polling booth is open from 8 am - 6 pm.
- Berrima Public School, 2 Oxley Street, Berrima
- Bowral High School, 7 Park Road, Bowral
- Bowral Memorial Hall, 26 Bendooley Street, Bowral
- East Bowral Community Centre, 71 Boardman Drive, East Bowral
- Burrawang Public School, 24 Church Street, Burrawang
- Glenquarry Public School, 35 Tourist Road, Glenquary
- Mittagoing Pre School Kindergarten, 10 Oxley Street, Mittagong
- Mittagong Public School, 21 Pioneer Street, Mittagong
- Moss Vale Civic Centre Theatrette, Donkin Avenue, Moss Vale
- Moss Vale Public School, 12 Browley Street, Moss Vale
- Robertson Public School, 47-53 Illawara Highway, Robertson
- Sutton Forest Hall, 7414 Illawara Highway, Sutton Forest
- Welby Community Hall, 14 Currockbilly Street, Welby
- Bargo Community Hall, 96 Radnor Road, Bargo
- Bargo Public School, Great Southern Road, Bargo
- Bundanoon Public School, 6-14 Church Street, Bundanoon
- Canyonleigh New Fire Shed, 2260 Canyonleigh Road, Canyonleigh
- Colo Vale Community Centre, 26-28 Railway Avenue, Colo Vale
- Exeter Hall, 16 Exeter Road, Exeter
- Hill Top Public School, 11 Linda Street, Hill Top
- Marulan Community Hall, 70 George Street, Marulan
- Penrose Hall, 300 Kareela Road, Penrose
- Tahmoor Public School, 2680 Remembrance Drive, Tahmoor
- Tallong Memorial Hall, 2-8 Memorial Road, Tallong
- Yanderra Public School, 29-31 Harley Street, Yanderra
- Yerrinbool Community Hall, 45 Everest Street, Yerrinbool