Four venues in the Southern Highlands have been named as venues of concern after a COVID-19 case visited.
Bunnings, Mittagong, Priceline Pharmacy Bowral, Liquorland, Bowral and Home No.9 Thai Cuisine by Bangkok House, Bowral has been listed on the NSW Health Website as venues of concern.
The venues of concern list was updated on September 15.
Anyone who visited Bunnings Mittagong on Thursday, September 9 between 2:20 pm to 2:40 pm is required to get tested immediately and self isolate until a negative test result is returned.
Anyone who visited Liquorland Bowral on Monday, September 13 between 10 am and 10:06 am is required to get tested immediately and self isolate until a negative test is returned.
Anyone who visited Priceline Bowral on Monday, September 13 between 10 am and 10:03 am is required to get tested immediately and self isolate until a negative test is returned.
Anyone who visited Home No.9 Thai Cuisine by Bangkok House on Thursday, September 9 between 7:30 and 7:40 pm is required to get tested immediately and self isolate until a negative test is returned.
Currently, there are 18 active cases in the Wingecarribee Shire local government area, of which 15 cases have an unknown source.
There are 11 cases of COVID-19 in the 2575 postcode, two cases of COVID-19 in the 2576 postcode and one in the 2579 postcode.
Deputy Premier and Minister for Regional NSW John Barliaro previously acknowledged delays in reporting COVID-19 information in a timely manner.
"It's very complex, [contact tracers] also have to investigate and we have cases at the moment where individuals aren't cooperative," he said.
"They don't give us information and it is difficult for us to put any information out.
"I accept that sometimes the information is not timely but it's difficult for many reasons."
Across NSW, 1259 people tested positive for COVID-19 and more than 137,000 people were tested in the 24 hours up until September 14, 8 pm.
To help stop the spread of COVID-19:
- If you are unwell, get tested and isolate right away - don't delay.
- Wash your hands regularly and take hand sanitiser with you when you go out.
- Keep your distance and leave 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- Wear a mask at all times when outside your home, except when exercising.
There are two Covid-19 testing locations in the Southern Highlands.
- Bowral and District Hospital. Open 8:30 am to 5 pm, seven days a week. Appointments are not required. Entry is from Ascot Road.
- Mittagong Respiratory Clinic. Open 8 am to 5 pm, seven days a week. Appointments required, call 4800 9032. The clinic is located in the lower level of Mittagong Health Care Centre.
We depend on subscription revenue to support our journalism. If you are able, please subscribe here. If you are already a subscriber, thank you for your support.