The hearing date for a former Wingecarribee Shire Council staff member has been set.
Former acting general manager Barry Paull, 58, had previously pleaded not guilty to an assault charge.
Defence lawyer Ian Ratcliff appeared via audio visual link at Moss Vale Local Court on July 20. Paull was not required to attend if legally represented.
Mr Ratcliff told the court that three documents were missing from a brief of evidence.
He said the defence needed "a little more time to provide a response", but "was ready to set the matter down for hearing".
Police prosecutor Sergeant Peter Robinson said a transcript of police body-worn video, records from Paull's phone, and police officer statements were needed for the brief.
He told the court that up to 10 civilian witnesses and six police witnesses were expected to give evidence at the hearing.
Paull will reappear at Moss Vale Local Court on January 24, 2022.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can access our trusted content: