Maybe this is a sign! I don't know about a pot of gold, but there is definitely blue sky at the end of this rainbow.
Could it be a sign of good things ahead?
The sight with the dark, cloudy backdrop was seen to the south of Bowral late last week.
- Highlands Hotel publicans keen to reconnect with the 'amazing vibe'
- A plant that adds a 'little sunshine' to a Southern Highlands garden
- Doug Walters throws his support behind campaign to rename a Southern Highlands cricket oval
- A push for reciprocated support on the road to recovery for all Southern Highlands businesses
- Southern Highlands Foundation provides $40,000 boost to Can Assist Southern Highlands
- Creative thinking Southern Highlands publican prompts the return of hanging out at the pub with mates...with a twist
The dark clouds most definitely looked ominous and it wasn't long before they opened up.
But the rainbow was especially bright as was the little glimpse of blue at one end.
- Have you recently snapped agreat picture that you would like to share? Send them to http://www.southernhighlandnews.com.au/, click on the community tab, then send us your news