The weather had a winters chill about it, but under the lights of Eridge Park the competition was stifling.
12 teams took to the field and battled it out for a win.
Related: Touch rugby results
Bowral Touch Results - Wednesday 13/03/2019
- The Students defeated Has Beens 14-10
- Spuddies drew with Willows 6-6
- Average Joes defeated Gopher Ever 10-6
- Bowral Blacks defeated Kaos 13-7
- Termites defeated Take it Easy 9-5
- 4&20 defeated Gopher Broke 12-1
Each team has six `touches' before they need to handover the ball to their opponents.
When touched an attacker must stop and `roll the ball', unless it is the sixth touch.
Defenders are required to be back a minimum of five metres when an attacker rolls the ball or risk being called `offside' by the referee.