Despite a strong fightback from Mike Holmewood in the minor singles final, Bob Edwards claimed the 2018 title.
Edwards defeated Holmewood 31-23 at Bowral Bowling Club on May 6.
After 18 ends Edwards had a tight hold on the match leading 23-5.
And when Edwards led 27-9 after 23 ends everyone assumed the game was over.
Holmewood then had the opportunity to show his skills and cut the margin back to 28-22 after 33 ends.
Edwards again started to convert his shots and came away with an eight shot win.
- Ed Meester, Brian Porter defeated John Edmonds, Jim Starkey 19-15
- Billy Donnely, John Fleming, Roger Bromley defeated Merv Johnstone, Charles Reid, Bob Edwards 25-14
- Glen Giese, Gordon Lewis defeated Owen Williams, Bill Meredith 24-19
- Walter Gibb, Peter Morales defeated Bob Kennett, Bill Dodwell 24-13
- Bruce Clynes, Don Coleman defeated Kel Limbrick, Clive Neutze 26-15
- Jack Davis, Brian Carlile defeated Graham Hunt, Robin staples 18-17