Highlanders have 14 chances to commemorate fallen soldiers on Anzac Day, April 25.
Dawn and day services will be held throughout the shire, including marches and wreath laying.
Activities relating to Anzac Day will begin April 21, with Bowral RSL sub-branch members and Oxley College students selling Anzac Day badges in Bowral.
Funds raised will be split equally between NSW RSL and the Bowral RSL sub-branch, to assist ex-service people.
If you are not in the area on Anzac Day, there are Anzac Church Services on April 23.
Special guest Chief Inspector Gary Raymond APM, OAM (Ret) will speak at the service, to be held for the Mittagong RSL sub-branch at Highlands Baptist Church, starting at 10.30am.
A special church service will also be held the same day at St Jude’s Anglican Church, Bowral, at 10.00am.
Anzac Day services
- Berrima: dawn service at 5.30am, main service at 10.30am, in front of the war memorial in Market Place.
- Bowral: dawn march at 5.45am / service at 6.00am, main march at 10.35am / service at 11.00am, at the Bowral War Memorial.
- Bundanoon: march at 10.30am, service at 11.00am within the Soldiers’ Memorial Hall.
- Burrawang: wreath laying and service at 11.00am at Burrawang School of Arts.
- Colo Vale: service at 8.00am at the war memorial on Railway Parade.
- Exeter: service at 9.00am at Exeter Park.
- Hill Top: dawn service at 6.00am at the Hill Top War Memorial, Wilson Drive.
- Mittagong: dawn march at 5.15am / service at 5.30am, main march at 10.30am / service at 10.45am at the Cenotaph on the main street.
- Moss Vale: march at 10.30am, service at 11.00am on the Memorial Club lawn.
- Robertson/Kangaloon: wreath laying at 10.15am at Robertson School of Arts
- Sutton Forest: march at 7.50am, service at 8.00am on the corner of Illawarra Highway and Golden Vale Road.
Some roads may be closed for marches.
Visit www.wsc.nsw.gov.au/council/anzac-day for details.