- Families and flowers
- Tulip Time on social media
- Sunset Cinema
- Golden Mile results
- Throwback Thursday Tulip Time
- SHYAC Tulip Time performance
- Launch of Tulip Time theme
- International Folk Dancers at Tulip Time
AUSTRALIA’S oldest traditional street parade wound its way down Bong Bong Street in Bowral on September 17.
The Tulip Time Street Parade featured floats, classic and vintage cars, school groups and music as it entertained the crowd.
Purple balloons were handed out by volunteers for the Cure Brain Cancer Foundation, the major charity partner of the festival.