One new case of COVID-19 has been reported in the Southern Highlands overnight.
According to the NSW Health website, the latest case is in the 2576 postcode. No other information is currently known.
There are 18 active cases listed under the Wingecarribee Shire local government area, 15 of those cases are under investigation.
Currently, there are 11 active cases of COVID-19 in the 2575 postcode, two cases in the 2576 postcode and one case in the 2579 postcode.
There has been a total of 21 cases of COVID-19 in the Wingecarribee local government area since the second wave of the pandemic began in June 2021.
A spokesperson for South Western Sydney Local Health District (SWSLHD) which covers the Wingecarribee Shire, confirmed that four previously reported cases in Woodlands and one case in Mittagong were connected.
"The Bowral and District Hospital's COVID-19 testing clinic is open 8:30 am - 5 pm every day," they said.
"More than 1200 COVID-19 tests were conducted at Bowral and District Hospital between August 30 and Thursday, September 9, 2021.
"To protect yourself, your loved ones and the wider community, it is important to get tested if you have even the mildest of symptoms."
If any symptoms appear, people must isolate and get tested immediately, and remain isolated until a negative result is received.
There are more than 500 COVID-19 testing locations across NSW and a full list is available here.
Across NSW, 1127 people tested positive for COVID-19 and more than 114,000 people were tested for the virus in the 24 hours up until September 13, 8 pm.
To help stop the spread of COVID-19:
- If you are unwell, get tested and isolate right away - don't delay.
- Wash your hands regularly and take hand sanitiser with you when you go out.
- Keep your distance and leave 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- Wear a mask at all times when outside your home, except when exercising.
There are two Covid-19 testing locations in the Southern Highlands.
- Bowral and District Hospital. Open 8:30 am to 5 pm, seven days a week. Appointments are not required. Entry is from Ascot Road.
- Mittagong Respiratory Clinic. Open 8 am to 5 pm, seven days a week. Appointments required, call 4800 9032. The clinic is located in the lower level of Mittagong Health Care Centre.
We depend on subscription revenue to support our journalism. If you are able, please subscribe here. If you are already a subscriber, thank you for your support.