WE ALL know that experiences are what lifelong memories are made from, and all the more so when shared with family and friends over the magical seasons of Christmas and the school holidays.
There's an experience for everyone at Jamberoo Action Park, NSW's largest family owned and operated water theme park.
With world class water rides, variety-packed water features, picnic area parklands, infant friendly play zones, food, beverage and souvenir outlets and amenities... there's more than enough to keep everyone happy.
The attention to detail, well-trained staff and variety of park attractions come directly from the passion and supervision of being 100 per cent privately owned and operated.
This season, experience Jamberoo Action Park... where you control the action!
The park is open daily through December and January, so come and spend a day and have the experience of a lifetime.
Here's more about some of the rides and features at Jamberoo Action Park:
- The Perfect Storm - surrounded by darkness, cracks of thunder and streaks of lightning, you will travel through three tornados, deep inside the tallest, longest, most exciting water ride of its kind in the world.
- The FunnelWeb - at speeds up to 30km you'll twist and turn before entering the spider's lair - a giant funnel, and there's a great photo opportunity beside the GUINNESS WORLD RECORD Funnel Web spider sculpture.
- TheTaipan - those brave enough to enter the belly of the snake will experience a high intensity thrill as their raft twirls mysteriously down a completely tubular waterslide in and out of darkness.
- Banjo's Billabong - the largest aqua play structure built in the southern hemisphere with over 200 water cannons, cranks, and sprays, six water slides across four storeys all drenched by two huge buckets that tip 1800 litres over the structure every few minutes.
- Outback Bay - one of the largest wave pools in NSW with waves up to 1.5 metres high or you can relax on the bay side deck chairs.
- Billabong Beach - at a warm 26 degrees all season, little ones can gallivant around the beach with heated shallow pools, mini water slides and fun water jets.
- Surf Hill - a speed slide which features an 18 metre drop and wave like rollers. Race your friends in one of eight lanes of action.
- Rapid River - an action-packed attraction where riders sit atop rubber rafts as they travel the river's course.
When all the fun gets too much Jamberoo Action Park's many places to eat provide just the energy kick needed to keep the action going. Food stops include scrumptious seafood from Bombora Seafood, ice creams at Bombora Scoop and mouth-watering burgers from the Burger Barn. You can now save time and order your food online.
For those who prefer to bring their own lunch, various picnic areas and coin operated barbecues are available around the park.
Guests can also take a piece of the action home from the Souvenir Shop, Surf Shack or Photobooth.
Admission into the park covers all rides and attractions while parking is free so you can stay all day long.
For more information and to purchase tickets visit jamberoo.net