As Victoria continues to battle its surge in COVID-19 cases, the rest of Australia has been adapting to the unfolding situation.
Queensland reopened to visitors from all states and territories except Victoria at noon.
Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk said the state would not allow Victorians to enter for the foreseeable future.
- Tax cuts could occur sooner, 'put more money in people's pockets'
- 'Reduce the load': Australia to limit overseas arrivals
- Tighter restrictions looming for NSW as cafes, restaurants flout rules
- Returning Australians warned over caps on passenger arrivals
- Gone yesterday, back today: Woolworths reinstates purchase limits in Victoria
Our COVID-19 news articles relating to public health and safety are free for anyone to access. However, we depend on subscription revenue to support our journalism. If you are able, please subscribe here. If you are already a subscriber, thank you for your support.
The blog sometimes takes a moment to appear, but will show up here.
- For information on COVID-19, please go to the federal Health Department's website.
- You can also call the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080
- If you have serious symptoms, such as difficulty breathing, call Triple Zero (000)