Buffed biceps or bikini bodies will be cast aside for something more paw-fect for a special calendar in the pipeline.
If you have "world peace" on your campaign platform you are still barking up the wrong tree.
However, this is one time when a woof whistle may not be considered a breach of political correctness.
There is a whole different criteria to be met in the search for 12 beauties needed for an upcoming Southern Highlands calendar.
- COVID-19, riots and Mother Nature have tested a Highlands couple living in the USA
- Moss Vale Evening CWA members enjoy a socially distanced get-together
- Southern Highlands nurses ask 'where will it end?'
- Mass resumes at St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church in Bowral
- FLASHBACK| Snow time in the Highlands: PHOTOS, VIDEO
- Snow-loving Highlanders can resume their winter plans for a trip to the 'extra cold' country
Friends of the Wingecarribee Animal Shelter (FOWAS) has launched a search for its 2021 Dog and Puppy Calendar and photo competition.
This competition caters to all dog types regardless of age, shape, attitude, coat, (past or present).
The one stipulation is that your eligible entrants must have adopted their owner and their wonderful fur-ever home while spending time at the the Wingecarribee Animal Shelter Moss Vale.
Twelve lucky dogs or puppies will be selected to appear on a single, monthly Calendar page.
The overall winning entrant will be featured as the calendar's front cover model.
They will also secure the honour of being the current Dog/Puppy face of FOWAS and will receive a calendar and FOWAS Bandana.
All monthly winners will also receive a Calendar.
FOWAS will be selling the "2021 FOWAS Dog/Puppy Calendar" on its website, at regular markets and upcoming events in 2021.
All proceeds will go towards the building of the new animal shelter dog kennels.
The criteria for entry for the opportunity to become a calendar pooch is:
- Entries must only be a dog or puppy adopted form the Wingecarribee Animal Shelter Moss Vale.
- Supply a background story on your dog in 25 words or less.
- Professional photos cannot be submitted without the permission from the photographer.
- Each entrant will grant to (FOWAS) a non-exclusive copyright licence to use the photos, which maybe used for editing/further (FOWAS) advertising, and /or promotional purposes.
- Photos can be sent directly firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photo size must be 1-5mb, in JPEG format an accompanied with your entry form. (Note: an old photograph may not be the quality standard required for printing purposes).
Entries close on June 30 2020 with all winners announced by July 31, 2020.