Remember when it snowed in the Highlands in July 2015?
Who's wondering if this will happening again in 2020?
It may not have snowed like this in the region (so far) with the recent cold snap but there is certainly a chill in the air.
- Snow-loving Highlanders can resume their winter plans for a trip to the 'extra cold' country
- Southern Highlands youth ready to shred at Bundanoon Skate Park
- Moss Vale business Bowerbird provides more ways to be accessible to customers
- Hume Coal defends mining plan as 'not within SydneyWater special area'
- Robertson's wildlife warrior 'Woody' is now flying high
- Mass resumes at St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church in Bowral
With this in mind we decided to take a look at what snowy days in the Highlads are like.
We have jumped into our archives and pulled out this gallery of photos from when Highlanders woke up to a white winter.