As the COVID-19 restrictions ease, many community groups are working to restart activities.
Meetings, concerts, craft mornings and more are among the many activities that have been missed as people moved into hibernation from mid-March.
While social distancing and a limit to group gatherings continue, some organisations are looking to new ways to continue their work.
- Police officer and her pooch stride out for Police Legacy
- Southern Highlands nurse describes wage freeze plan as 'a slap in the face'
- Man accused of defrauding Southern Highlands elderly granted bail
- Southern Highlands brigades can now apply for funding from Celeste Barber Facebook campaign for NSW RFS
- Don't overlook this source of house fire this winter
- Readers invited to share images of the Southern Highlands for prime Facebook position
We are pulling together a list of community activities that are returning in either the traditional or modified ways.
The first group to share their upcoming activity was the Southern Highlands Evening branch of CWA.
The group has turned to ZOOM to re-start activities.
Meetings for the Southern Highlands Evening Branch, CWA NSW will be held on the first Thursday night of the month by ZOOM.
These meetings are open to all members until further notice with the next one on June 4.
The meetings will begin at 6.30pm and the branch encourages all members to join.
The branch is dynamic/informal, offers a wide variety of activities and fellowship for all members, and age is no barrier.
For further details contact Ros Buick on 0418 282 308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to share details of upcoming activities email email@example.com