"It's written on the wind, it's everywhere I go..."
Whether you like it or not, Valentine's Day is around the corner and love is in the air in the Highlands.
If you've left it a little late or you're still looking for something special for that someone special, you can breath a sigh of relief because the Southern Highland News has got you covered for your last minute gift giving needs.
There are a few fail-safe options that you can't go wrong with:
- A bouquet of flowers from a florist such as Blooms of Bowral who are supporting local suppliers, Red Poppy Florist in Mittagong, or Flowers on Argyle in Moss Vale will always put a smile on your partners face.
- Chocolate. Dark, milk, or white, who doesn't love a delicious block of chocolate? Visit Ms Peacock and gift your loved one a delicious handmade treat.
- A thoughtful home cooked dinner. They say that the way to anyone's heart is through their stomach. Grab some groceries and head on home to create an intimate dinner that comes from the heart to show your appreciation. Not a kitchen whiz? Keep reading for dine out options.
- Spread the love and 'Share the Love' with one of many amazing deals aimed at supporting local businesses in the Southern Highlands. Pick up a $20 voucher from Carousel Lifestyle, or pick up a $25 voucher at a participating business such as Joadja Estate or Centennial Vineyards and much more. For a full list of offers visit https://www.visitsouthernhighlands.com.au/share-the-love/.
There are a number of dine out options and deals happening around the Southern Highlands.
- Bundanoon Hotel are offering $1 oysters and $15 glass of Veuve Cliquot at dinner on February 14.
- If oysters aren't your thing, Centennial Vineyards is offering an antipasto board and two glasses of Centennial Wines for only $45, normally $55, when you visit their cellar door.
- Peppergreen Estate in Berrima will serve up a romantic dinner for two. Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine on arrival before dinner and be treated to a three course meal curated by head chefs Mark Chance and James Thompson for $95 per person. Call 4877 1070 to book or visit the website.
- Be spoiled for choice with a three course a la carte dinner at Robertson Hotel for $69 per person. Bookings are essential, call 4885 1111 to make your reservation.
Do you have a Valentine's Day special that you want to share? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Read also: The message is clear: 'Share the love'