These are the top ten sport's stories of 2019.
With the Southern Highlands ingrained in a rich history of sport, here's to a big 2020.
1. Mittagong Lions celebrate finals team
The Alexander Room was full of the Lions best up and coming youth and you could hear the proud roars from the car park.
2. Culture change at Bargo
No, he's not a Rolling Stone, he's the new head coach of an outer circuit Highlands rugby team and he's looking to turn the club around.
3. Bowral Classic raises more than $100,000 for various charities
The Bowral Classic kicked fundraising efforts into gear on Sunday.
The annual event raised more than $100,000 as of Sunday afternoon, with participants raising money for charities of their choice.
4. The Highlands five emergency services do battle
Usually they're working in unison, to protect and defend the citizens of their neighborhood, but on this day, it was war.
5. 300 crossfitters show out for the Battle of Benton
Almost 300 Crossfitters and 100 spectators from across the Highlands, Sydney, the Illawarra and Shoalhaven packed the Benton Gym in Braemar last Sunday, February 17 for a 'Battle of Benton' competition.
6. Bowral Kookaburras host rugby league tournament
The Bowral Kookaburras Junior Rugby League held a rugby league tournament on Saturday, July 27.
7. The Highlands Soccer Association competition kicks off
Robertson soccer teams kicked off their season with some outstanding results.
8. A tribute to a lion of a man..
He was one of the biggest, strongest and proudest at the Mittagong Lion's Club and represented everything it meant to be a Lion.
9. Norma's record run
At 90 years old, she's the Australian age graded record holder for Parkrun and she's not slowing down.
Read:Norma's record run
10. Mittagong hockey celebrates successful season
A large contingent of Mittagong Hockey Club players and supporters attended end of season celebrations at the Mittagong RSL on Saturday evening.