The National 2019 Savour Australia Restaurant and Catering HOSTPLUS National Awards for Excellence was held at Brisbane's Howard Smith Wharves last night, celebrating the achievements of Australia's finest hospitality businesses.
Businesses across the restaurant, café and catering sector who had previously won awards in their respective categories at a state and territory level were formally recognised at the event, including Mark Wilson and Elouise McCallum from The Shaggy Cow who were awarded Silver for Café Dining at this year's awards.
Restaurant and Catering CEO Wes Lambert congratulated The Shaggy Cow on behalf of the Association and thanked them for their participation in this year's Awards.
"The National Awards for Excellence is undoubtedly a highlight of the association's calendar and it is fantastic to be able to acknowledge an celebrate the best that Australia's hospitality industry has to offer", Mr Lambert said.
"On behalf of R and C, I want to pay tribute to The Shaggy Cow, who is among the best and most talented our industry has to offer. This year's awards saw again a strong and competitive field and the standard of entries received across all categories was exceptionally high."
- 2019 NATIONAL SILVER AWARD Cafe Dining - Restaurant and Catering Awards for Excellence
- 2019 WINNER Regional Cafe of the Year - Restaurant and Catering Awards for Excellence
- 2019 WINNER Regional Cafe Dining - Restaurant and Catering Awards for Excellence
- 2019 WINNER Regional Breakfast Restaurant - Restaurant and Catering Awards for Excellence
- 2018 WINNER Cafe, Caterer and Restaurant of the Year - Optus My Business Awards
- 2018 WINNER BUSINESS OF THE YEAR - Local Business Awards Southern Highlands
- 2018 WINNER Local Business Awards Southern Highlands - Cafe
- 2018 WINNER Australian Good Food Guide Readers Choice for Modern Australian