June has thirty days and hundreds of ways to enjoy the great Australian meat pie.
Pie Time will take over the Southern Highlands for the month of June.
Destination Southern Highlands have worked hard to ensure that 2019's event is the best one yet with a series of mouth-watering pie themed events, festivals, tours and activities throughout the month.
An array of pie makers, bakers, chefs and producers will orchestrate numerous events throughout the month such as cooking classes, tours and pie trails.
Special events include:
- Past Times and Pies at Fairground Follies - for two days on June 1 and 15, pie lovers have the opportunity to take a peak at this unique business and be transported back to their childhood, they'll also be able to enjoy a pie, of course.
- Saucey Pies, Painting and Pinot - art with a twist, painting in sauce! The event will be lots of fun and again pies are on the menu. To be held on June 4 and 18.
- Wine Bluffs - this will be great fun for all the wine buffs out there, lots of laughs, a very special pie and of course a matching Pinot. Drink up on June 28 and 29.
- Moo to You tours - an opportunity to take a tour of the local sale yards on Wednesdays in June where you'll be able to check everything out and grab a pie. It will be a great way to get an insiders view of this busy facility at the Southern Highlands Regional Livestock Exchange in Moss Vale.
- Bonfire and Pie Night - this is one for families at Farm Club Australia in Werai. Who doesn't love a bonfire? Throw in a pie everyone will be happy on June 8.
- Pie in the Sky - a little stargazing on a cold winter's night with a glass, or two, of local wine and your choice of pies, while learning about the stars from experts from the Macarthur Astronomical Society with telescopes in hand. To be held on June 15.
Pie Time will run from June 1 to 30. .
Visit www.pietime.com.au for more information.