Australia's Biggest Morning Tea is just around the corner.
Southern Highlanders are busy perfecting their scone recipes and mastering the art of brewing the perfect cup of tea to raise money for the Cancer Council Australia.
Australia's Biggest Morning Tea is Cancer Council's most popular fundraising event and the largest, most successful event of its kind in the country.
Last year hosts from all around Australia raised an amazing $11.9 million to help beat cancer.
A variety of fundraisers will be held across the region including:
- Shonagh Moore will host a morning tea on May 23 at 33 Evans St Mittagong from 10am to 12pm. Entry by donation. RSVP by May 16.Call 48711369.
- The Cancer Centre within the Southern Highlands Private Hospital will hold two morning teas on May 24 and 25.
- Mittagong RSL will host a morning tea on May 23 from 9:30am to 11am.
- Argyle Housing with the Bowral Senior Citizens will hold an event on May 23 between 10am and 11:30am at Corbett Gardens.
- Judith Warner will hold her 24th Biggest Australian Morning Tea at the Burrawang School of arts on May 25 from 9am to 12pm.
Are you holding a morning tea for the Cancer Council? Email details to email@example.com.