There will be plenty of action at Loseby Park this weekend when the Blues and the Kookaburras return home.
After a couple of games on the road, the Blues return home on Saturday to take on Narellan.
In recent matches, the Blues recorded a solid win over Thirlmere, but then went down at their last start, against a strong Warragamba outfit.
With the Blues sitting in third spot on the ladder, and with a number of teams hot on their heels, it will be a timely return home to Loseby Park for the players to consolidate their position in the top four.
The Blues take on Narellan at 5pm on Saturday evening in what should be a very competitive match against the northern club.
Coach Cameron Arlington and club captain Mark Williams, will be looking for a good solid performance against a Narellan team that has shown good form of late.
The young Bowral Kookaburras will also be at home on Saturday.
It will be a great day of footy with games beginning at 9am and continuing throughout the day, before concluding with the senior match.
All the Bowral teams are looking forward to playing on the great surface that Loseby Park now provides.
From the under-6s to the under-16 girls league tag team the Bowral Kookaburras will be in action on Saturday.
Registrations are still open in all grades until June 30.
June 16 games at Loseby Park:
- Under 6: 9am Bowral v Oran Blue
- Under 6: 9am Moss Vale v Oran Grn
- Under 7: 9am Bowral v Oran Grn
- Under 8: 9.45am Bowral v Moss Vale
- Under 9: 9.45am Moss Vale v Nar Brnz
- Under 10B: 10.30am Mittagong v Moss Vale
- Under 11B: 11.20am Bowral v Camden Blue
- Under 11B: 12.10am MV v Thirlmere
- Under 12B: 1pm Bowral v Camden Blue
- Under 16 GLT: 1.50pm Bowral v Appin
- Under 13B: 2.50pm Bowral v Camden Blue
- Under 14: 3.50pm Moss Vale v Mittagong
- Bowral Blues division two: 5pm v Narellan