Friday, October 13 –
- Retford Park open gardens – 10am to 4pm (open Fri – Sun). 1325 Old South Road, Bowral.
- Ephemeris by Jeff Mincham, ceramics exhibition – 10am to 5pm. Sturt Gallery, corner Range Rd and Waverley Parade, Mittagong.
- A Celebration of a life in Colour by Barbara Trapnell art exhibition – 10am to 4pm. Bowral Art Gallery.
- Contours, exhibition of painting and woodwork from Penelope and Darren Oates – 10am – 5pm (daily). Milk Factory Art Gallery, 33 Station St, Bowral.
Saturday, October 14 –
- Bowral schoolyard markets – 8am to 1pm. Bowral Public School.
- Perennial Hill open gardens – 10am to 4pm. 1 Nero Street, Mittagong.
- 5th Chapter Estate open gardens – 10am to 3:30pm. 217 Walkers Lane, Avoca.
- Music at the Geist Quartet – 10am. Solider’s Memorial Hall.
- Trucks Across the Highlands – 11am. Moss Vale Showground.
- Optoberfest – matinee 12.30pm to 3pm, gala 5.30pm to 11pm. Bowral Memorial Hall.
- A Celebration of a life in Colour by Barbara Trapnell art exhibition opening – 2pm. Bowral Art Gallery.
- Berrima smalls music concert – 2pm. Berrima Village Hall.
- Studies from the Studio – Laurence de B. Anderson art exhibition opening 2pm to 4pm. Ten Thousand Paces Gallery.
- Yoga for cyclists and runners – 2:30pm to 4:30pm. Level 1/10 Boolwey street, Bowral.
Sunday, October 14 –
- Bundanoon makers market – 8:30am – 2pm. Soldier’s Memorial Hall.
- St Paul’s Golf Day – 8am. Moss Vale Golf Club.
- Joadja open day – 9am to 4pm. 1760 Joadja Road, Joadja.
- Jazz festival – 10am. St Jude’s Church, Bendooley Street, Bowral.
- Bowral long lunch – 12:30pm. Centennial Vineyards Restaurant, Centennial Road, Bowral. Details: 4861 8701.
- In Full Swing big band concert and swing dancing – 12:30pm. The Mill, Bowral.
- Lunch and learn about koalas – 12pm. Wirrimbirra Sanctuary.
- Soul Time – 10:20am – 12pm. The Henrietta Rose Room, 16 Bendooley St, Bowral.
- ImaginArta puppet show with Richard Bradshaw – 11am. Sutton Forest Hall.