Friday, September 22:
- Fiona Craig new works exhibition – 10am – 5pm (daily). Milk Factory Gallery, 33 Station Street, Bowral.
- Sally Wilson exhibition – 10am – 6pm. Ten Thousand Paces Gallery, Springetts Arcade, Bowral.
- John Copes Watercolour Prize exhibition opening – 6:30pm. Bowral Art Gallery.
- Sunset cinema (Finding Dory) at Tulip Time – 6pm. Corbett Gardens, Bendooley St.
- Photo exhibition at Tulip Time – 10am – 4pm (daily). Corbett Gardens.
- Wood turning by members of the Southern Highland Woodies – 8:30am – 4:30pm. Foyer Gallery, Civic Centre Moss Vale.
Saturday, September 23:
- Moss Vale markets – 9am – 2pm. Moss Vale Showground.
- Spring at Zen Oasis festival – 10am – 4pm. 230 Medway Rd, Medway. Details: 4877 1285 or 0404 099 285.
- Kids pot and plant day – 10am – 12pm. Wirrimbirra Sanctuary, 3105 Remembrance Driveyway, Bargo. Tickets: $10-15.
- Pirates of Penzance play – 2pm AND 7:30pm. Soldiers Memorial Hall, Railway Ave, Bundanoon.
- Southern Highlands miniature railway – 10am – 2pm. Moss Vale Showgroungs, Illawarra Highway, Moss Vale.
- Blue Light Disco – 4pm – 6:30pm. Mittagong RSL. Tickets: $5.
Sunday, September 24:
- Berrima schoolyard markets – 9am – 2pm. Berrima Public School, Old Hume Highway, Berrima.
- Spring Auto Fair – 9am – 4pm. Berrima Public School (alongside markets).
- Balalaika Orchestra fourth concert – 2pm. Bundanoon Memorial Hall. Tickets: $20-25. Details: 0418402712.
- Can Assist secret garden party – 3pm – 6pm. Location TBA (in a Bowral home garden). Tickets: $55. Details: 0408 492 039.
- Ephemeris – Some Notes from the Natural World, Jeff Mincham master ceramicist exhibition opening – 11am. Sturt Gallery, cnr Range Rd and Waverley Pde, Mittagong.
- Woodfired pizza on a plate – 12pm – 3pm. Buy a handmade plate and enjoy a serving of pizza. Sturt Gallery.
- Nature study trail walk – 11:45am. Wirrimbirra Sanctuary, 3105 Remembrance Driveway, Bargo.
- BBT bike ride (in support of NSW Bike Week) – 10am. Bong Bong Track, Railway Road, Burradoo.