Top bowls will be on display at Bowral Bowling Club over the next six weeks.
The Moss Vale Motor Group Challenge will be contested every Wednesday up until August 16.
The Challenge will be played in pairs and team handicaps will be the total of the two players handicaps.
This combined handicap will be compared to the opposing team's handicap and the team with the higher combined handicap will start with the difference of shots.
Games will start at 1pm each week and will be played over 21 ends.
Prize money will be a total of $1400 donated by Moss Vale Motor Group and will be split as follows:
- A weekly single prize of $100 (6x$100)
- $400 first prize at the conclusion of the event
- $250 second prize at the conclusion of the event
- $100 third prize at the conclusion of the event
- $50 fourth prize conclusion of the event
The weekly winner will be the pair with the highest score. In the event of a tie, prize money will be split between tying teams.
Each team's weekly score will be combined to produce the final total.