Protech are working with this busy quarry to grow their team with a supervisor. This role, located near Sutton Forrest will report into the Quarry Manager and work together to achieve operational, compliance and safety requirements and targets.
Duties will include (but are not limited to)..
• Coordinate staff movements and work tasks including toolbox talks
• Maintain quality and safety systems and targets including incident reporting and KPI management
• Support the Quarry Manager in all facets on day shift
• Take pride and assist in improvements across site in safety, efficiency, system adherence and promotion of a safe work culture.
What's in it for you..
• Immediate start available
• Attractive wage and benefits
• Friendly team to work alongside
• Career growth opportunities
What you will need..
• Work history in a similar role or one with transferable skills
• Cert IV or Diploma in Surface Extraction Operations well looked upon
• Tickets in mobile plant desirable
• Strong relationship building skills, focus on safety and time management skills
All interviews will include a drug screening and physical flex test.
To apply for this role please forward through your resume using the Apply Now link or call Rebecca on 0407 346 244 for a confidential conversation regarding the role.