FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 15 –
- Spring Market Fair – 8am – 3pm. Bowral Uniting Church.
- Tulip Time – 9am – 4pm. Corbett Gardens, Bendooley Street, Bowral. See website for program details – https://www.southern-highlands.com.au/uploads/1005/dsh-tulip-time-program-web-no-crops.pdf
- Music to My Eyes photography exhibition – 10am – 5pm. Sturt Gallery, corner of Range Rd and Waverley Rd, Mittagong.
- M&L music concert from the Highlands Sinfonia – 10:30am. St Jude’s Church, 34 Bendooley St, Bowral.
- The Mill Fri-yay Street Feast – 3:30pm – 8:30pm. The Mill, corner of Bong Bong and Bundaroo St.
- Alpaca degustation dinner – 6:30pm. 118 Main St, Mittagong. Tickets: $85 (BYO).
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 16 –
- Mittagong markets – 8am – 2pm. Corner of Alice St and Albert St, Mittagong.
- The Charles Ledger Alpaca Fleece Show – 9am – 5pm. Moss Vale Showground, Illawarra Highway.
- Southern Highlands Orchid Society annual plant show – 9:30am – 4pm. Alexandra Room, Mittagong RSL.
- Milton Park open garden – 9:30am – 4pm. Horderns Rd, Bowral. Tickets: $5-12.
- 5th Chapter open garden – 10am – 3:30pm. 217 Walkers Lane, Avoca. Tickets: $10.
- Love Letters by A.R. Gurney play – 1pm. Exeter Hall, Exeter Rd. Details: 4871 2888.
- The Highland Zephyrs Wind Quintet – 2pm. The Rose Room, Burradoo. Tickets: $30-35.
- Tulip Time street parade – 2:30pm. Bong Bong St, Bowral.
- Basically Beethoven #4 music performance from Selby and Friends – 5pm. St Jude’s Church.
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 17 –
- Bundanoon makers market – 8:30am – 2pm. Soliders Memorial Hall, Railway ave, Bundanoon.
- The Charles Ledger Alpaca Fleece Show – 9am – 5pm. Moss Vale Showground, Illwarra Highway.
- 5th Chapter open garden – 10am – 3:30pm. 217 Walkers Lane, Avoca.
- Soul Time Bowral music performance – 10:20am – 12pm. Henrietta Rose Room, 16 Bendooley St, Bowral.
- Joadja open day heritage and distillery tours – 11am – 2pm. 1760 Joadja Road, Joadja. Details: 48785129.
- Puppet Show Z for Giraffe – 11am. Sutton Forest Village Hall, 7414 Illawarra Highway.
- Evensong – 3pm. St Jude’s Church, Bendooley St, Bowral.
- Pirates of Penzance – 3pm. Anita’s Theatre, 264-270 Lawrence Hargrave Drive, Thirroul. Tickets: $35-40.