Get handy around the house and show off your skills acquired at Bunnings.
Free do-it-yourself workshops will be held for children and adults throughout May, covering a wide range of projects, tips and tricks.
- May 6 and 7: storage solutions
- May 13 and 14: indoor project
- May 20 and 21: windows and doors
- May 27 and 28: home organisation
Adult workshops are held at 11.00am, 12.30pm and 2.00pm
- May 6 and 7: Make a gift for Mum
- May 13 and 14: craft
- May 20 and 21: fun mosaics
- May 27 and 28: woodwork
Children workshop times vary, so contact Bunnings Warehouse Mittagong on 4889 6100 for times.
Bunnings Warehouse Mittagong is located on the corner of Old Hume Highway and Tyree Place.